Sunday 16 September 2012

SHUTDOWN NOTICE

Dear Readers,

I would like to thank all of you for the support that you have provided in making World of Physics - a success during its journey. I regret to inform all of you, that the blog is now disabled for further articles. I apologize to all for any inconvenience caused to anyone. I will not be able to write more articles due to time constraint as I am no more a student. Now I am an employee of a MNC. I hope that the articles were useful for you and would have helped you in understanding of physics.

For any suggestions or feedback, please feel free to write: anubhavgupta1989@yahoo.com

With Appreciation,
Anubhav Gupta

1 comment:

  1. I blog quite often and I really appreciate your information.
    This article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.

    my web page: Watch dogs trailer - http://stakingportal5012.sosblogs.com,

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is important to us !